Vice President – Finance will closely work with CEO & CFO in raising equity/quasi equity from PE Investors for meeting continuous growth needs of the company. He will also be responsible for arranging working capital (BG- s/Long term supplier's credit), Bridge Funding and secured debts for new projects and will need to ensure that all the facilities are available as a proactive manner to support company's growth plan.
- First-hand Experience of raising debts from International/ Local Financial Institutions for Projects.
- Should be well versed with building application to lenders based on prudent borrowing norms, negotiating key terms for the loans including security terms, driving due diligence process with lenders and financial sanctions/ draw-down of loans.
- Should have strong networking with domestic lenders including PSO Banks and DFIs, and should also be capable of dealing with them at the highest level.
- Should also have good networking with key International lenders in Solar space in India.
- Qualification & Experience: CA and or MBA from premium institute with 15 + years of experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good understanding of business and financial orientation at strategic level.
- Ability to be flexible as to hours during busy periods in order to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of the organization, including senior management.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented and able to multitask, meet deadlines, and adjust to changing priorities.