- Content Development
Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.). Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and differentiates Sokrati in the market
- Demand Generation
Develop the strategy for and manage the marketing programs that drive awareness and product demand. Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers. Manage various paid/non-paid campaigns across channels. Manage outbound email campaigns including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Conversion Optimization
Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.). Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Evangelize / Go-To-Market Strategy
Serve as a company spokesperson and go-to thought leader for Sokrati. Participate in planning the go-to-market strategy of new product features and releases. Manage the cross functional implementation of the feature launch plan
Market Intelligence / Research
Gather market intelligence on buyers and users. Be an expert on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria etc. Also understand competitors in the market, their offerings and how we stand against them.
- Product Traction
Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
Educate / Sales Enablement
Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits
- Proven experience creating marketing plans encompassing strategy, customer research, competitive analysis, product requirements, messaging, pricing, etc
- Experience initiating and driving a range of GTM programs including, webinars, tradeshows, social media, content marketing, etc. for North American and/or global market
- Excellent Story-boarding & story-telling skills
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, with an eye for quality and attention to detail
- Excellent people management skills. Ability to lead, inspire, and mentor direct and indirect reports
- Strength in collaborating with cross-functional teams, across geographies, including executive management, product management, operations, sales and marketing
- Self-directed, organized team player who is capable of hands-on-execution as well as long term business planning
- Experience creating highly leveraged sales tools, training, and collateral.