* To ensure timely execution of requests raised and deliver within the TAT
* Translate goals and policies set by COB Globally to departmental strategy, business and action plans; see to it that these are carried through and realized.
* Competency in managing escalations from Onshore counterparts
* Develop initiatives to optimize responsibilities the effectiveness, efficiency, quality, customer satisfaction and safety.
* Provide relevant input to senior management for budget setting; manage the given departmental budget and see to it that it is realized
* Optimism work processes and procedures and ensure a stable and workable quality and administrative system, taking into account relevant guidelines, both internally and externally and deliver the BE related objectives laid by the organization
* Guide, supervise, motivate, develop and reward employees so that their performance related to the department's and company's strategy is optimised in the short and long term.
* Identify opportunities to optimize capacity and increase efficiencies Imbibe and propagate firm's KYC / AML and Ref Data policies and procedures as well as systems and technology used to record the information & documents
* Build strong partnership across groups - global teams and key business partners, business support groups, peers and other lines of businesses
* Maintain strict discipline and rigor around error tracking, analysis, feedback, knowledge management, training, updating of operating procedures
* Inculcate absolute adherence to the business and firm wide Risk/Controls agenda, work closely with the Risk team for periodic assessments of risks & controls and timely closure of identified control issues
* Demonstrates ability to manage a department or function managing large and complex activities and processes
* Demonstrates deep knowledge, expertise and experience of legal and regulatory requirements, control frameworks, operational processes and policies across the business
* Is recognised internally and externally as a subject matter expert in operational management and strategy
* Interprets and assures implementation of appropriate strategies to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
* Provides thought leadership and draws on internal and external best practice, plans and delivers significant operational change and development, actively fostering a continuous improvement culture
* Builds and maintains effective relationships between third party providers, suppliers and partners, managing the contractual framework in the context of a changing internal requirement, with the objective of continuous improvement
Utilises industry knowledge and experience in applying business processes and policies.