The VP of Enterprise Applications Delivery is responsible for overseeing the Non Core application portfolio - Sales, Customer Services, Finance, HR, Investments etc... that support the business and also manage application development initiatives (covering the front office, middle office and back office) through third party vendors.
1. Delivery of critical business applications and changes – both from a business analysis and development perspective.
2. Production support – ensure the availability and incident resolution SLAs are met.
3. Security – ensure application vulnerabilities are addressed within the agreed time.
3. Driving new initiatives on emerging Technologies – Mobility, Social, Cloud.
• Already working in senior IT delivery role with specific exposure to non core applications, project management and products, preferably in the BFSI industry
• 15+ years of relevant experience
• Strong process and project management skills as the role will involve assisting Business Units to roll out programs of work
• Commercial acumen as the role will involve budget preparation and definition of IT costs
• Exposure to CRM, Workflow, BPM and other platforms that power enterprises.
• Must have software development experience in early part of his/her career.