• Responsible for healthcare industry portfolio management reporting into the HP BU Delivery Head
• Responsible for growth and customer relationship in all accounts within healthcare industry vertical
• Responsible for defining the industry strategy
• Responsible for leading account managers and allocating accounts/ targets to them
• Provides thought leadership to customers or customer groups on specific or general challenges/ issues specific to their domain and having business impact
• Decides on direction of competency development and creation of new services/ offerings/ skills in health insurance domain. Build Domain specific tools, products and solutions
• Responsible for the P&L of the Healthcare vertical and achieving profitable Revenue growth
• Work with Mphasis partners’ healthcare leadership and design go-to-market strategies
• Contribute to pre-sales efforts including RFP responses and provide domain knowledge to technical solution teams.
• Demonstrates thought leadership on various facets of management – client care, delivery performance, technology application, people care etc.
• Forecasts accurately resource, skill and infrastructure needs.Plans and provides inputs on capacity, resource, finance, etc. into organizational planning process and provide periodic inputs on resource utilization, forecasting for governing purposes
• Drives and demonstrates innovation and value-addition to clients resulting in Service Excellence Innovation Score
• The incumbent will have a proven track record of success and a distinguished career driving relationships, roadmap development, and delivery management of a large health insurance portfolio.
• A successful track record of building strong Health insurance teams and domain competency
• Strong business acumen and partnership skills.
• Should maintain the operational rigor to achieve optimum results. Should be able to work with multiple support functions to achieve the operational excellence in delivery.
• Builds strong culture within the team that reflects Organization values