Develop and execute Business Strategy to develop solutions and offering to drive revenue in healthcare analytics
- Differentiate Analytics among existing and new healthcare clients
- Bring an understanding of the marketplace and competitor offerings to drive our client growth strategy and investments.
- Work closely with functional practice leaders within our client to drive financial goals of our Analytics practice.
- Demonstrate ability to advise clients on healthcare best practices and business strategy
- Work effectively across the organization and partner with the appropriate team members to demonstrate the depth and breadth of solutions.
- Be a key intermediary between the service delivery team and the customer.
- Proven experience in developing services and solutions within the healthcare market.
- Should have familiarity with statistical modeling, machine learning, data visualization, Big data and non-relational databases
- Good understanding of analytics market and competitive landscape
- Ability to communicate confidently at the C-level to build meaningful internal and external relationships.
- Broad functional knowledge within the healthcare sector and able to connect with a variety of executive level stakeholders on their specific pain-points.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural global environment.
- Ability to travel upto 40%
- Bachelors or Masters (preferred) degree in health sciences, technology, business, economics or related fields"