Vice President - Finance & Accounts/Financial Control - BPO/ITeS - CA/CWA
VP - Finance & Accounts (Finance Controller) - BPO/ITES
- You will be responsible to consolidate and lead the company's accounting, audit, risk, regulatory, board, governance, investor relations, business finance, planning & forecasting, budgetary controls, and all connected financial and accounting functions like General account, Balance sheet, Taxation, fixed assets, variance analysis, P&L, US GAAP, IGAAP, IFRS and month end.
- Financial Performance Management, Reporting and Investor Relations Function. Communicate, engage and work with Board of Directors, CEO and Executive Leadership Team. Create and establish yearly financial objectives that align with the company s plan for growth and expansion
- Lead and manage large finance of teams 50+ to ensure efficient and seamless functioning of all operations
- Develop internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures for activities such as budget administration, cash and credit management, and accounting.
- Prepare or direct preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, and/or reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Provide leadership and coordination in the administrative, business planning, accounting and budgeting efforts of the company.
- Drive the company's financial planning
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization's liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the organization's fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization's operations
- Supervise all finance personnel (in-house)
- Manage vendor relationships
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Set up and oversee the company's finance IT system
- Ensure compliance and company's policies.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Qualification And Experience :
1. CA/CWA with Minimum Experience of 15+ Years in BPO/ IT / KPO or any other industry in Corporate accounting FP&A, Budgeting & forecasting, pricing, P&L etc in Corporate Finance and leading large finance team of 50+ & multi location
2. Candidate should have knowledge AP, AR, Payroll, financial reporting, Budgeting, Trial Balance, MIS, in Indian Accounting, Statutory Compliances, etc.
3. Highly proficient with IGAPP, US GAPP & IFRS etc.
4. In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
5. Strong leadership and organizational skills
6. Excellent communication and people skills
7. An analytical mind Remuneration :An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path.
An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme.