Exp : 12 - 15 years (4+ years in a leadership role)
Talents from Startups/Product Firms Only.
Preferred from : Fintech/Banking/Captives
- Need to have exp in managing a team of 30-35 ppl currently Involved with developing teams from scratch, developing strategies and next level for the company.
- As a leader, this person would be responsible for leading a team of engineers as they develop the highly scalable enterprise-class application.
- He/She would be reporting to CEO.
Responsibilities include :
- The core back-end platform serving all the B2B channels such as Web, Mobile-web, and App. Customer-centric platforms with integration's into salesforce and other mid-office workflows.
- You will lead and mentor a dynamic team charged with delivering our product to preeminent clients while continuing to innovate its features
- Leading the team for timely product releases.
- Good understanding of various technologies and being able to come up with the solution to address the problem at hand.
- Competent in strongly typed language such as Python Understand scale and how to engineer scalable applications
- Good understanding of network stack Hands-on exposure to MySQL Being able to come up with a strong and clear architecture based on the requirements from the team.
- Presenting complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences Exploring new technology/framework/languages that are useful for the engineering/business team.
- Be passionate about building teams and take pride in the growth of your team members.