I. Planning & Strategic Management:
- Working with the Board member /Director to develop the resource mobilization strategy in keeping with the organizational strategy plan
- Contribute to the development of strategy and have direct responsibility of executing plans for the timely mobilization of resources
- Work closely with project teams at of the company to understand their resource requirements (Cash and kind)
- Strategically use the identified resource gaps and priorities identified by projects team to mobilize funding in a targeted way, so as to ensure annual funding for all programs and the long-term financial health of the organization.
- Responsible for conducting survey of potential corporate and industry segments for fund raising.
- Building long term relationships with current and prospective donor partners and establishing the infrastructure and brand positioning required for the same.
- Tracking the external funding environment and inflow of type/amount of funds, suggesting necessary adjustments to fund-raising strategies, to reach set targets.
- Ensuring set up of support infrastructure, including donor software; online donations, registration with fund-raising mediating agencies; liaising with vendors/telemarketers, etc.
- Maintaining records of all procedures, proposals donor database & reports as documentation for institutional learning - Identifying and researching potential donors outside India to expand the potential income.
- Personally lead the corporate marketing initiatives in assigned corporate with special focus on closing donations and achieving set targets
- Monitor achievement of Corporate Fund Raising targets.
- Obtain and share information on best practices/success stories with team members to motivate them, build capabilities to deliver results and increase fund generation.
IV. Proposal & Reports
- Drafting proposal for grant application and monitoring their compliance to donor policy, priorities and requirements.
- Working with mass media to promote fundraising events, creating reports related to organizations activities.
- Overseeing project closure through financial and narrative reporting in coordination with other team members as required.
- To report monthly results and to monitor income and expenditure accordingly to plan annual budget.