We have an urgent requirement with one of the of the world's leading global custodians, combining the banking and treasury expertise at Mumbai
About the Group :
One of the world's leading global custodians, combining the banking and treasury expertise, with the operational and risk management proficiency, to offer high-quality Custody and Fund Accounting Services to domestic and foreign clients.
Role : VP Compliance
Qualification : LLP + CS
The Compliance Department is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Compliance
expert to lead the Compliance team.
2. This role will focus on assisting the Custody and Fund Accounting business management
teams in managing compliance risk.
3. The position will provide compliance and regulatory advisory to the business and associated
support functions, including advice on existing and new banking regulations (including SEBI
guidelines) and relevant BSE/NSE/NSDL/CDSL regulatory requirements.
4. The position should be able to evaluate evolving regulations, assess their impact, build
and maintain control mechanisms to ensure compliance of the regulations.
5. The role will also involve the review of new business initiatives, operational procedures and
major operational and systems changes from a regulatory perspective and participate in
strategic initiatives to assist with the on-going development of a robust compliance framework.
6. Executing the Compliance strategy, handle regulatory inquiries, investigations and lead management of regulatory inspections.
7. In its capacity covering Custody Operations, the position will also be responsible for
managing and coordinating relationships with key regulatory agencies for registration
formalities/procedures/ requirements of FIIs.
8. Other aspects of the role include regulatory risk assessments, the establishment of policies,
performing training and executing compliance testing (as needed).
9. You may also be required to prepare management and governance reports as needed.