Iron/ Steel/ Metals/ Mining
- He will head the Sales and Marketing function and be responsible for Selling Steel, Power and TMT
- Area of Operations shall be entire south India; the role will be based in its corporate office in Chennai.
- Responsible to gather and share the Market Intelligence for developing Strategy keeping in view the Competitors
- Should be able to meet the Quarterly / Annual Sales Target
- To Monitor Company Sales KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and Sales Performance on Quarterly basis
- Sending MIS on Sales activities on Monthly basis to Management
- Follow up Sales activities with existing customers & developing Potential customers
- Responsible for receiving and coordinating all Sales enquiries in line with the Companys Sales Promotion
- Should have the ability to chase and analyse the reasons for failure of the prospective order, if any
- Prepare Marketing and PR Plan on quarterly basis for approval of Management.
- Ensuring collection of required statutory forms from the buyers
- Candidate should have minimum 15 years of sales and marketing experience in the steel / FMCG / Construction material industry.
- Candidates should be hard-core Sales/Marketing background with thorough knowledge of Commodities Sales / Building Materials / Steel / Fertilizers / FMCG etc.
- Should be capable to achieve tough targets through dealer network and maintain good dealer Relationship will be the key
- Responsible for Customer Retention and willing to travel extensively.
- Well-versed with topography of respective allotted Market areas in south India (Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Karnataka)
- He must be result oriented with good interpersonal skills and a go-getter.
- Should be energetic and capable of Travelling
- Should be qualified with an engineering degree and an MBA (preferably)
- Candidate should be able appreciate working with family-run professional organization.