This Position is with a new start up firm, which is pre-eminent governance and development consulting firm in India. they work with political leaders and bureaucrats at multiple levels to create scalable impact.
Within three years of being founded, has become the preferred partner for a number of state governments in India and currently works in close partnership with them to solve a complex range of issues across sectors.
1) Graduation + 10 yrs. exp / MBA + 7 yrs. exp in consulting.
2) Excellent communication skills.
3) Proven ability in straddling multiple roles that include timely project delivery, client relationship management,
quality assurance, team building and mentorship, business development, brand visibility and thought leadership.
4) Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing
5) Proven record of high performance and substantial achievements in your past positions
6) Experience in social sector preferred, but not compulsory.
- Strategy Consulting
- Project Management - managing multiple projects at a given time.(2-3 projects)
- Portfolio management
8) Team Management - managing 5-8 member team.
9) Responsible for overall delivery of multiple projects, deepening relationship with clients,
overall client management.
10) Keen working on projects which has a social impact.