Leading an international team of highly qualified and certified project manager
- Setting, maintaining and evolving guidelines for the regional operations heads
- Overall responsibility for the global project portfolio, containing all projects, whether in the sell or delivery phase. Aggregated project information and analyses would be required in frequencies to be defined
- Project Governance & Assurance: ensuring appropriate project governance is in place for all projects, and documented in the project management plan; review quality, compliance and critical risk for projects. Reviews can be on-site visits, video conferences, or periodic (e.g. fortnightly/monthly) reviews of standard project reports. Project assurance serves two purposes; firstly to assist in ensuring the integrity of the project portfolio and secondly to minimize risk.
- Provision of management information to key stakeholders, especially Region and global management.
- Ensure compliance with global processes and tools in per-sales, delivery and maintenance phases
- Ensure close collaboration with VP Head of Sales in ME & APAC
- Increased Customer satisfaction
What will you bring :
- We are looking for a strong senior leader with telecommunication and IT background in the BSS domain used to work on global level and in multiple time zones. Ability to talk to customer CxO level and discuss technical and business aspects.
- What are your skills and experience-
- Strong Customer and Business focus
- Proven leadership and management skills towards business results
- Virtual team management, communication and influencing skills
- Creative, innovative and strategic thinking
- Leading and Coaching of employees
- Sound understanding of operator business drivers and technology
- IT/Telco network architecture expertise and understanding of Systems Integration business
- Common Competencies
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills to communicate effectively
- Strong critical thinking and analysis skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong attention to detail. Self-motivated
- Results-oriented management style
Ability to set priorities and work in a fast-paced, multi-project environment. Ability to analyze data from a variety of sources. Ability to work both independently and as a team player. Ability to manage global team and projects prepare and forecast budgets, timelines, scope documents, executive level presentation and reports. Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization. Ability to set expectations and direct the work of others. Ability to manage conflict, coach and manage performance of others. Motivate people to go an extra mile.