As Global Head of Project Management you will be responsible for :
- Leading an international team of highly qualified and certified project manager
- Setting, maintaining and evolving guidelines for the regional operations heads
- Overall responsibility for the global project portfolio, containing all projects, whether in the sell or delivery phase. Aggregated project information and analyses would be required in frequencies to be defined
- Project Governance & Assurance: ensuring appropriate project governance is in place for all projects, and documented in the project management plan; review quality, compliance and critical risk for projects. Reviews can be on-site visits, video conferences, or periodic (e.g. fortnightly/monthly) reviews of standard project reports. Project assurance serves two purposes; firstly to assist in ensuring the integrity of the project portfolio and secondly to minimize risk.
- Provision of management information to key stakeholders, especially Region and global management.
- Ensure compliance with global processes and tools in per-sales, delivery and maintenance phases
- Ensure close collaboration with VP Head of Sales in ME & APAC
- Increased Customer satisfaction