VP / AVP – Finance, Treasury & Investor Relations
o Responsible to lead Financial Planning & Analysis as well as Investor Relations
o Spearheading a direct team of Senior professionals involved in critical role entailing Performance Management, Growth Strategy, Budgeting, Estimation, Review and Variance Analysis, while ensuring close collaboration with business leaders to deliver P & L objectives
o Establish, coordinate and maintain an integrated plan for the accounting and financial control of operations and assets.
o Provide leadership for the company-wide accounting and control environment.
o Measure performance against approved operating plans and reports and interprets the results of operations. Assure compliance with Government and other regulatory agencies reporting requirements.
o Establish, coordinate and maintain an integrated financial operating plan for the organization.
o Lead the preparation of models and analysis to support the annual strategic planning process.
o Direct the business financial analysis and reporting of historical results and forward estimates compared to plan and prior year to include geographic, market, cost center and business level analysis.
o Working with external/internal legal teams to close agreements such share purchase, investment agreements, etc.
o Closely interacting with tax experts to efficient structure the transaction.
o Prepare and regularly update detailed business plans for all projects of the Company and its subsidiaries.
o Support the raising of equity, debt for the Company and its projects.
o Interaction with bankers, lawyers, IPCs for investor interactions, valuations, legal documentation, etc.
o Prepare IMs for equity and debt raises for all projects of the Company.
o Ensure that the projects maintain a strong and consistent legal compliance record which can be leveraged for business development (for leasing) and prompt funding from investors/lenders
o Ensure that the projects are completed, and are operated as per statutory/ regulatory norms and contract terms and thereby no penalty clauses are invoked against the company
o Educate the Projects team about the statutory/regulatory norms and contract terms so that they are able to identify and comply with the requirements
o Analysis of project budgets, MIS reviews, project cost review (actual vs budget).
o Attend the Project Review Meetings (PRM) and Finance Review Meeting (FRM), understand the status / progress and critical aspects of the of the project and report back the same to the Jt. Managing Director
o Prepare and regularly update detailed business plans for all projects of the Company and its subsidiaries for both internal (management, HODs) and external (private equity investors, rating agencies, analysts/institutional investors) use.
o Develop and implement a best-practices investor relations program, including preparation of press releases, quarterly financial releases, the company presentations, conference call script and related materials.
o Act as a trusted advisor to senior leadership, crafting and delivering meaningful strategic insights and practical recommendations, along with sound financial analysis, to inform and influence business decisions
o Maintain and perform necessary enhancements to the company’s investor relations website and content
o Perform and communicate comprehensive competitive analysis, including both financial metrics and value drivers
o Lead or support new business opportunities through insightful business case analysis
o Lead ad-hoc projects for the CFO and other members of executive management
Qualification And Experience:
1. MBA Finance or CA with 10 -12 years of relevant experience in progressing financial and/or investor relations roles
2. Ability to effectively collaborate across all levels of the organizations
3. Ability to handle multiple priorities in a time sensitive and dynamic environment
4. Willingness to work flexible schedule to accommodate business requirements
5. Excellent organizational, analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills
6. Demonstrated financial modelling skills, including analytical reasoning, quantitative analysis and sensitive analysis
7. Proficient in Microsoft Office with emphasis in Excel and Power Point
8. Strong critical thinking skills, with an ability to identify trends in financial data and develop creative solution
External Interface would be with following:
2. Law Firms & External Legal Counsels
3. Vendors/Service Providers
4. Statutory / Regulatory agencies
7. Banks/ Financial Institutions
8. Understanding of Financial Analysis & Control Frameworks and techniques
9. Budgetary Control & Reporting (including Funds & Cash Flow Management)
10. Contract documentation, legal & arbitration.
11. Business Development & Acquisitions.
12. Knowledge of investor relations model.
13. Statutory/ Regulatory Compliance Management