Role & Responsibilities:
- Patent Search: Collect Information, Identify Various Researches, Study Articles, Product Literature, Product Descriptions. Perform Searches for Patentability. Assist Immediate Seniors and other Team Members (within / Outside the Department).
- Patent Drafting
- Patent Prosecution: Answer Examination Report Queries, Technical Argument (written & Verbally) if Asked and Attend the Hearing.
- Patent Opposition: Search for Related Prior Art. Analyze Cases and Write Arguments & Attend Hearings
- Litigation Support
- other Responsibilities: Attend Conferences, Give Presentations and Contribute to Writing Articles in Various Business Journals. Contribute to Internal Knowledge Sharing Initiatives.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate/ Doctorate in Chemical Engineering or It/ Computer Science Engineering or Organic Chemistry.
- Candidates with Excellent English Language Skills and Engineering / Chemistry Domain Knowledge.
- Foreign Candidates with Excellent Engineering Domain Knowledge, and English Language Skills.
minimum 3 Years of Experience in the Field of Ipr. Candidates with Lesser Experience, But with Excellent Domain Knowledge and English Language Skills Can Be Considered. (excellent Academic Track Record)
bond Period: 3yrs