Broad role requirement:
• Develop & implement overall long-term Technology road map in line with the vision; mission; strategic priorities and values of the organization
• Conceptualize; design; develop and assimilate new/emerging technology-driven solutions
• Selection; integration; implementation and maintenance of enterprise solutions e.g. Loan Accounting; Financial Accounting; Loan Origination; CRM; Data warehousing; Document Management and other systems
• Change Management in enterprise application - In house application from lead management to lending on a php platform; Finance modules of Oracle Apps R12; HRIS; Implement BI tool etc.
• Develop/review/modify various Policies; Procedures and Guidelines in alignment with IT Usage & Security Standards
• Develop & maintain major incident contingency plans; Business Continuity plan for IT; IT application governance and audit related processes and procedures
• IT Operations; IT Planning & Budgeting; Service Delivery; Complex Project Management; In-house and external Application Development; and User Training programs
• Maintenance and Support for IT Infrastructure at all branches & HO; including connectivity - Internet & backup plans for HO & Baroda; scalability; IT Security and Disaster Recovery, Email solution, website management, PRI Connections, EPBAX, Firewall, Routers, Video Conferencing, Data Storage including office expansion activities, Supervise monitoring of Logs and evaluate Firewall / Intrusion detection systems
• Efficient Vendor management for procurement, AMC & agreement renewals
• Efficient and agile team building and IT talent management; Training & Development; Mentoring and Coaching
• Internal Operations support: Handle BIU function by generating relevant MIS; analyze and identify areas of improvement
• Ensure to put efficient system & processes on document movement & storage in terms of Infrastructure; Indexing; Auditing; Mock Retrievals; soft copy storage; outsourcing document housing
Experience Required: At least 8 years of experience in similar role with last 4 years in leadership position.
Educational Qualification: MBA / MCA/ CA/ CMA / Engg. Candidate with special certification/courses in IT would be preferred.
• Relevant experience in IT role in an NBFC/Financial Institution is a must
• Good interpersonal relations with proven communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to manage team & projects effectively
• Ability to - handle pressure & do multi-tasking
• Should possess proactive and problem solving approach/qualities
• Develop and maintain effective networking with industry colleagues and to display confidence when dealing with others