Desired skills and experience:
• 10+ years contracting experience
• Manage contracts and tenders for the IT department (Preferable)
• Review contract documents, scope of services/work, tender plans, bid evaluation criteria, tender committee submissions, contracts change requests and variations/amendments, control the quality and ensure conformance to defined procedure.
• Lead tendering process.
• Monitor contracting activities to be carried out in accordance with company policies and corporate purchases regulations
• Negotiate various types of contracts terms & conditions
• Manage claims and disputes submitted by contractor.
• Understanding on Service Level Agreements (SLAs), IT Outsourcing contracts, Software licensing (Preferably SAP), cloud services, Cyber security are preferable.
- University degree
- Specialist certificate in contracting – desirable
- PMP – desirable
Job Role and Responsibilities:
• Establish contracts on behalf of the SAP S/4HANA Upgrade Project (HUP) team for:
• SAP Licensing
• SAP Cloud Service Provider
• SAP Implementation Services
• Office Space
• Independent Project Review (IPR) Services
• Oversight of Existing Contracts
• Manpower Call-Off for SAP Services
• SAP / Success Factors Outsourcing
• Contact Management
• Gather requirements
• Communicate/coordinate with proposed bidders
• Tendering process
• Tender committee presentations/updates
• Contract negotiations
• Man-hour reporting
• Monitor contractor and HUP team for contract compliance
• Vender performance reporting
If you are interested for this job please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the below details
Position Applied For
Updated CV in word Format
Current Company Name
If you are not interested for this job, I would like to appreciate references from your side for this position. Thank You.
Thanks & Regards,
India | Qatar | Oman | UAE | Kuwait | Saudi | Bahrain | USA
+91-90320 08366 +91-75690 40614 (India)