1. Scheduling, Administration and Troubleshooting experience in
Distributive systems over Control-M
2. Should have expertise in solving daily issues and improving
processes using Tools utilities and using UNIX, SQL/PLSQL utilities.
3. Expertise in utilizing all Control-M/EM Components and Add-Ons
4. Experience working with Control-Modules like SAP, AFT etc
5. Developing & testing UNIX scripts with jobs setup in testing
environments and then to deploy them into production.
6. Expertise in managing a robust environment across
and UNIX Production/ Validation/ Integration/ Preproduction /Testing infra.
7. Extensive experience in Installation of Control-M
Agents/Control Modules on
(1.) Incident Management + Change Management (Planning & Execution)
On - call Escalation
Process adherence & Security compliance
Customer feedback ( Appreciations, CSAT survey results)
KB preparation and review, Knowlegde sharing & documentation
Root cause analysis / Problem Management + Capicity /
SLA compliance for tickets
Training / Mentoring