- Extensive creative UX Design experience (not looking for a UI programmer). Someone that can take little direction while consulting and creating the design with wireframes.
- Strong knowledge of responsive/fluid design.
- Strong knowledge of interactive design.
- Strong creative, technical and analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of layout, IU design principles/patterns, typography and UCD methodologies.
- Strong sense of design with visual appeal.
- Strong presentation and meeting skills to describe designs and interaction to both technical and business audiences.
- Experience developing and testing across multiple browsers using browser specific development tools (Firefox Firebug/Chrome Developer Tools/IE web dev tools, etc).
- Familiar with progressive enhancement, progressive disclosure theory and implementation.
- Listen to customer, design solutions using HTML, Abode Illustrator & Photoshop.
- Work with internal Comerica customers and external customers (like Meijer, GM, Ford, etc.) to identify & understand their challenges and creatively come up with solutions which can be presented on a high level.
- Manage development team to fulfill requirements and manage business/product owners- expectation.
- Discover new ways to improve the application/site user experience thru customer research and testing.
- Create and implement usability testing for the design/UI.
- Produce effective plans to enhance app/site usability.
- Enhance the user experience as they translate through mobile, tablet, website, etc.
- Create prototypes, wireframes, comps and page flow diagrams that support the project's goals.
- Create project briefs to support UI design, marketing and business objectives.
- Work with developers to integrate front end code and provide information needed to complete a project.
- Collaborate, write and communicate the UI technical and functional requirements to meet the objectives of the project.
- Ensure designs are cross-browser and cross device compatible.
Soft Skills :
- Excellent communication skills as defined by proper grammar, spelling and context in written documents and proper tone and tactful word choice to promote respectful and collaborative team environment.
- Must be flexible, adaptable and have the ability to learn quickly in various lines of business.
- Ability to scope a project and determine design needs.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle/coordinate multiple projects simultaneously within timelines.
- Stay up to date on the latest trends and technologies for user experience and user interface design.