Position: US IT Recruiter
Location: Bangalore, KA
We work in Pacific (California) Time Zone (Night Shift)
• Salary will be the best in industry with good incentives and awards.
• We have cab facility for pick and drop for our night shift employees.
• Also, this role will have the capability to grow further into a leadership role in future.
• Candidates should have technical recruitment experience in contract OR permanent staffing
• Experience in entire U.S. Recruitment life cycle from sourcing, screening, selection and salary/Rate negotiation
• Source candidates from various sources like portals (Monster, Dice CareerBuilder etc.), database, networking, references etc.
• We are also open to new grads/ freshers with excellent communication skills
• English: 10/10 in reading, writing and speaking
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Self-motivated, Confident, Aggressive, Target-oriented and a Go-Getter who will take care of the direct client requirements across US.
• Review and understand technical and non-technical job requirements.
• Review applicants to verify if the position requirements are met and evaluate on the basis of skills, functionality, domain, experience and qualification.
• Pre-screen the candidates to assess communication skills, fitment issues, the reason for change etc.
• Negotiate rate or salary.
• Build & sustain the network of potential candidates and maintain the database as per the skills, experience and location.
• Form long-term relationships with candidates.
• Format resumes, meet client expectations.
• Research on new technologies and terminologies to keep oneself updated.