• Strong working & subject knowledge on US GAAP accounting topics (e.g. investments, hedging, pension and stock compensation)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and team player
• Proactive and confident in identifying problems and solutions
• High level of energy and a desire to thrive in a growing, complex, fast-paced organization.
• Fundamental knowledge of Accounting, Budgeting, Variance Analysis etc.
• Strong Working knowledge of Excel, Power point presentation etc.,
• Should be a self-driver person with an Analytical mindset
• Handling Audit & Reporting requirements
Education Qualification and Experience
1. CA with 10 +yrs of post qualification experience in areas of accounting and finance.
2. CPA qualification would be an added advantage
3. Experience in handling a reporting team and open to work as a sole contributor
4. Researching, analyzing, documenting and applying technical accounting matters
5. Strong 360 degree leadership Skills and strong inter personal skills.