o Analyze or designs portions of user experience solutions for products and service lines based on established design principles and in accordance with design strategy, practices, and guidelines.
o Executing top-notch interaction design and visual design principles
o In charge of creating the visual content and new IPs, UI flows, screens, assets, etc.
Creating art that is consistent with the art direction of the game
o Work closely with Designers
o Tests and gathers user experience data in accordance with established research plans and specifications; analyzes, describes, and reports results to design stakeholders.
o Assesses, develops and implements portions of user experience design plans, changes, specifications, and reusable design elements for new and existing products.
o Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners on user experience design and development.
o Participates as one or more member of project team of other user experience designers and internal and outsourced design and development partners to develop holistic, high-quality user experience solutions for low to moderately- complex projects, products, and services.
Qualification And Experience:
1. Bachelor's degree in art, design, human-computer interaction (HCI) with 4-8 years of professional experience in user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role
Knowledge of Flash, Photoshop, and Illustrator
2. A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centered design solutions
Experience with and understanding of design principles, theories, and concepts.
3. Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
4. Understanding and experience in implementing and creating research and data collection plans for user experience testing and acceptance.
5. Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
6. Ability to effectively communicate user experience data, design proposals and product specifications and negotiate options.