1. Prior work on best-of-breed Experience Design projects and
2. Mastery of tools like InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Visio, Axure, etc.
3. Be an expert with a variety of processes and approaches like user-centered design methods, agile development, lean design, etc.
4. Demonstrate an analytical and detail-oriented mind-set. We care about the little big details here. So should you.
5. Excellent verbal and written skills. Design is 99% persuasion. You should be able to win hearts and minds with your words as well as your design.
6. Experience in leading multi-disciplinary teams working on multiple and/or large scale projects.
7. Bachelor's or Masters degree or equivalent experience required in design-related discipline: Interaction, Information or Interface design; Human-Computer Interaction; Design Planning; Graphic Design; Communications