1. The candidate will have at least 6 years of experience Product Design & Development.
2. The candidate will have at least 3 years of experience on Automotive Interiors Design & Development.
3. Preferred experience working in any of the products Cockpit, Console, Door Trim, Soft& Hard trim parts.
4. Preferred experience in Trucks Interiors
5. UG NX Part Design, Surfacing, DMU, Drawing.
6. Knowledge of release management process
7. Knowledge of regulatory requirements European & AIS
8. Knowledge of Stack up & GDT study to meet Craftsmanship targets.
9. Knowledge of plastic part design & manufacturing processes.
10. Knowledge of Sheet metal part Design & manufacturing processes.
11. Preferred experience of managing & conducting design reviews with Customers & Suppliers.
1. Design and Development responsibility for Truck Interior Components.
2. Responsible to ensure designed Truck Interior components as per specifications & standards.
3. Design & Development of Truck Interior components to be as per ECE ,FMVSS and AIS regulation.
4. 3D and 2D modeling of plastic, sheet metal and composite parts for Interior components.
5. DMU (Digital Mockup) investigations of developed and surrounding area.
6. Customer interaction to review engineering feasibility. BOM, packaging study & designing parts
7. Able to carry out tasks as required by Team Leader.
8. Should be able to work independently with minor supervision
9. Assist team leader to achieve company goals / objectives.