1. Conference all calls between women employees and drivers where required during the operations to ensure women employees contact numbers are not shared with the Drivers or any other unauthorized person.
2. Monitor Fleet Vigil and immediately attend to panic alerts received through SMS or on fleet vigil.
3. Monitor and respond to emails received in Transport Generic email in-box on a timely manner
4. Prepare and maintain issue tracker for all issues reported / raised by employees and follow up with respective teams for closure of all open issues.
5. Prepare Call summary report and share with Transport Ops team
6. Preparation of no show SMS report and sharing with Ops & Routing Team within the time line
7. Make calls to check whether women employees have reached their home safely during FFBLD window as required by the Location Operations Team.
8.Candidate should have Decent Communication Skill.
9.Candidate should be Graduate in any specialization.
10.Candidate should be flexible in rotational as well as night shift.
11. Candidate should have at least 6 months to 1 year of experience working as a Transport Executive in any company.