- WILLING TO WORK ON KELLYS PAYROLL
- ONLY FOR 2 MONTHS .CONTRACT
- IMMEDIATE JOINNEE ONLY
- SHOULD HAVE GOOD COMMUNICATIONS
- FRESHERS INTERESTED TO WORK AS A TRAINING COORDINATOR.
- EXPERIENCE IN TRAINING COORDINATION PREFERRED.
The Learning Analyst role is an entry level position within the Global Learning Center that is responsible foor basic learning administration transactions. This includes executing planned and ad hoc training administration requests around enrollments, completions, generating learning reports and analyzing training feedback.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledgeable in conducting basic LMS administration activities including, but not limited to:
oManaging registrations, changes, cancelations, and wait lists
oTracking attendance and completions
oAssigning learner and instructor credit
oGenerating standard Learning reports by request
oUnderstand when to escalate to the Administration Specialist for resolution
Provides day to day operations support to existing processes at the direction of the Assoc Manager or Learning Content Expert.
Consult with other groups as SME on learning processs and data.
Implement use of process analysis and documentation methods, tools and standards.
Collect and analyst data to assist in problem definition and metric prepareation.
Gather requirements from customers.
Track and resolve issues, escalate to management as appropriate.
Perform test script execution
Contribute to content as appropriate for communication materials.
Develop and maintain strong working partnerships with key stakeholders
Leverage technology appropriately to improve service levels and/or reduce costs.
- Customer Service: Knowledge of customer service processes and issue resolution
- L&D Policies, Standards, and Procedures: Knowledge of and ability to use industry and organization standards, procedures, and policies relevant to learning and development
- Data Analysis: Strong analytical, problem solving and process skills and the ability to apply these skills to daily tasks.
- Oral and Written Communications: Ability to express oneself to provide information to others effectively and in a succinct manner
- Managing Competing Priorities- Experience and ability to balance multiple competing requests and priorities
- Technology orientation experience working within learning technologies.