Lead and own the implementation and support of trading and risk management systems for company's Grains Trading business in Dubai, Geneva and Singapore. This is a managerial position and the successful candidate will be directly reporting to the senior business and technology management team. The key responsibilities include
- In-depth understanding of Grains Derivative & Physicals Trading as well as Risk Management processes.
- Focus on continuous improvements in business efficiency, productivity and controls through identification of automation and business process improvement areas and implementing solutions in these areas.
- Prepare business requirements (AS-IS and TO-BE) specifications.
- Perform market research for potential solution, prepare RFP/RFI, perform vendor evaluation (POC) and coordinate with stake holders in solution finalizing.
- Develop program / project plans and estimates. Oversee the project deliverables, schedules, service levels and productivity.
- Manage end-to-end implementation and effectively plan resource utilization and manpower deployment to ensure delivery of projects within time, cost, quality and budgetary parameter.