Sector Specialists are subject matter experts in sectors such as Healthcare, Fintech, Enterprise Security etc. The role involves conducting secondary research on different sectors. This research is used by Investment Funds and Corporates to make investment decisions.
- Conduct secondary research and classify an industry into different Sectors and Sub-sectors. Eg: Consumer Goods Industry would be classified into include Sectors like Consumer Electronics, Fashion, FMCG etc.
- Identify different Business Models used by companies in a sector. Study the Business Models and provide ratings based on the market size.
- Build Sector Landscape (or Marketmap) to classify each company in a sector
- Identify Competitors in each sector.
- Research top companies in each sector based on funding, business model etc. to predict the next set of Unicorns.
- Develop in-depth understanding of the Tracxn platform and features.