Tracxn (Tracxn.com) is a Bangalore based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, CorpDevs & professionals working around the startup ecosystem.
We are a team of 750+ working professionals serving customers across the globe. Our clients include Funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, NEA; and Large Corporates such as ING, Societe Generale, LG and Royal Bank of Canada.
We are backed by institutional investors such as SAIF Partners, and prominent angel investors such as Ratan Tata, Nandan Nilekani, Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal.
- We are looking for a sales professional to manage sales within the designated territory in the US Market
- The person will be directly responsible for driving end-to-end sales of SaaS product to Venture Capital funds, Fortune 1000 corporates, Investment Banks, Accelerators, Incubators etc.
- Shift timings for this position is 6pm to 3am or 9pm to 6am
- Handling the entire sales cycle (lead identification/qualification to closure) in the designated territory
- Executing sales strategy and expanding customer base by scouting leads, prospecting, conducting demos, negotiations & closures
- Updating CRM, post demo feedback and other internal sales management processes
- Working internally with sales management and marketing to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
Here is what we are looking for:
- Have an experience of 3-5 years in a client facing role
- Love for Sales. Someone who loves developing a market from scratch and would love to build a career in sales.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What can you expect at Tracxn?
- Meritocracy-driven, candid culture, No politics
- High paced learning. Deliver more than expected. Efficient Execution
- Like-minded, intellectually-curious colleagues
- Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
- Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT Kanpur)