This role is ideal for you if you come with an automation background and are looking to diversify your technological skills. This role will give you an opportunity to grow as a people and project manager in a fast paced and meritocracy driven environment.
- Managing a team of Automation Engineers
- Automating Reports, Powerpoint Presentations Dashboards, and Business Processes
- Managing projects and getting them implemented on ground
- Owning End to End Project, including design, development and internal testing
- Reviewing the code and output.
Please apply if you have:
- 3 - 7 years of automation experience.
- Experience in automating business processes using any technologies, including but not limited to Google Apps Script, VBA, RPA, etc.
- Team handling experience (good to have not mandatory)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to write code quickly and cleanly and willingness to learn
- Willingness to relocate to Bangalore
Tracxn (www.tracxn.com) is a Bangalore based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, Corp. Dev. and professionals working around the startup ecosystem.
We use state-of-the-art technology to track millions of interesting companies globally and our sector-expert team aims to identify major investment opportunities.
Some of our clients include funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, NEA; and Large Corporates such as ING, Societe Generale, LG and Royal Bank of Canada.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on core company offerings and processes and automate them
- Very high visibility regarding which markets and startups are exciting globally
- No bureaucracy. Meritocracy-driven. Candid culture
- Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
- Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT Kanpur)