a. Developer with the following required skills: Tibco (BW, BE or AMX) and Windows server experience Required, Clearcase Required
b. Responsible for participating in the development, maintenance, enhancement, and support of applications
- Understand business requirements in order to provide the technical design of computer software.
- Possess programming expertise in standard programming languages in order to develop and maintain computer software.
- Develop appropriate software and documentation according to Client's standards.
- Support and troubleshoot computer systems as required, optimizing performance, resolving problems, and providing timely follow up on all problems.
- Follow standards and methodologies in the development and implementation of computer software.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Experience building computer software within the Airline business a plus.
- Communication Skills- The ability to communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of employees and management, capable of successful formal and informal communication, speaks and writes clearly and understandably at the right level.
- Integrity and Trust - Involves being widely trusted, being seen as a direct, truthful individual, can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner, keeps confidences, admits mistakes, and doesn- t misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
- Teamwork - Involves working well in a collaborative setting, supporting work team by volunteering for and completing assignments, acting as a positive team member by contributing to discussions, developing and maintaining both formal and informal relationships enterprise-wide, defines success in terms of the entire team through mentoring and knowledge transfer.
- Technical Expertise - Involves demonstrating a commitment to increasing knowledge and skills in current technical/functional area, keeping up to date on technical developments, staying informed as to industry practices, knowing how to apply relevant technical processes to appropriate business needs.
- Dedication - Involves demonstrating a desire to dedicate time and energy to accomplish goals, tasks, assignments, etc. Will do what it takes to get things done.
- Knowledge of Software Development - Involves knowing the general approach to developing software including practice, concepts, technology, and methodology obtained through formal training and/or work experience.
- Problem Solving - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions, probes all fruitful sources for answers, can see hidden problems, is excellent at honest analysis, looks beyond the obvious and doesn- t stop at the first answer.
- Programming Ability - Ability to effectively write code (e.g., in one or more languages) in order to develop effective and efficient solutions to computing needs.
- Solution Oriented - Maintains a positive attitude oriented towards coming up with solutions and developing new approaches, doesn- t let distractions get in the way, isn- t overwhelmed with problems/ issues.