Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify issues and challenges, lead/facilitate improvement projects, measure and validate project results, and facilitate successful implementation of all facets of process improvements or changes identified
- Execute a data-driven, statistical approach to problem solving, including gathering, analyzing and reporting data
- Enable stable operations by defining appropriate metrics to gage processes performance and by deriving actionable insights.
- Drive Lean Six Sigma quality culture in the organization through various lean six sigma trainings.
- Presenting project analysis and findings to senior leadership to obtain the approval, funding and other requirements to resolve the issue.
- Collaborate well with US quality & operations teams
- Experience in usage of Six Sigma Tools, viz., Process Mapping, Value Stream Mapping, FMEA, GAGE R&R, Process Capability, Cause Effect Analysis, Pareto Analysis, Correlation & Regression Analysis, Hypothesis Testing, Control Charts, etc.
- Work experience in driving process improvements in IT services and IT product development organization
- Good understanding of Waterfall and Agile/ Scrum methodologies
- Hands on Experience on Statistical tool - Minitab
- Strong analytical skills and process focus
- Results based focused skill set with strong impact and influencing skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively to direct and motivate team and others.
- Progressive, flexible and team oriented person required.
- Excellent training and presentation skills
- PMP / MBA preferable. Agile/ Scrum exposure with work experience in product development organization is preferable.
- Candidates must have IT/ITes background
- Overall experience should be between 7 years to 9 Years with at least 3 years of driving process improvements