1. Rich Experience in VoIP/IMS Core entities(Knowledge of P/I/S-CSCF, HSS, SLF) and VoLTE.
2. Extensive experience with SIP Call processing and SIP Supplementary Services.
3. In-depth understanding of Telecom Protocols and technologies like SIP,SDP,H.248,MGCP,DIAMETER etc.
4. Great Conceptual understanding of IMS evolution and trends - IMS Subsystems, functionalities and IMS SIP Services call flows.
5. Experience in TLS, TCP, IPSEC, IP protocols.
6. Experience in integrating/working with various components of a distributed next generation IP based architecture including soft switches, Gateways, SIP Proxies, Route Engines, IP Media Servers, IP Phones/IADs is a Plus.
7. Working experience on IMS interworking entities(BGCF, MGCF, MRFC, MRFP, AGW, IBCF, TrGW) and interfaces.
8. Knowledge on Session Border Controller, NAT, Firewall, Authentication Encryption, L2 Layer switches(Routers/Switches).
9. Media handling, transcoding, call modeling CS, SMS, MMS and need to have knowledge on the MGWs.
10. Good Analytical and Log debugging Skills(Scripting knowledge is a value added)
11. Need to have knowledge on the Class4/5 Switches and Strong exposure to Unix/Linux OS.