· Providing support to business users in the creation of UAT scripts
· Providing support to business users during UAT execution
· Contributing to improvements to Testing Processes
· perform peer reviews of the work produced by other team members
Desired Skills and Experience
· Able to assess Risk and Risk Materialisation adapting to changing circumstances and provide innovative solutions to problems.
· Able to grasp issues of a business nature and assess the technical impact, and vice versa.
· Articulate, assertive and persuasive with the ability to use appropriate communication channels, adapting style and approach to suit the audience.
· Detail oriented & meticulous with a desire to 'test to break': a Quality advocate.
· Highly productive with optimal time management skills, is able to achieve results under time pressure without compromising quality.
· Takes ownership of tasks and is able to work enthusiastically without supervision.
· Using excellent verbal and written communication skills, is able to communicate effectively with all testing stakeholders and produce clear test artefacts.
· Using good judgement and logical, problems solving skills is able to assess information and situations to determine options, and then to select the most efficient and effective course of action.
· Resilient in the face of challenges and able to use a detailed knowledge of the fundamentals of testing to provide creative solutions.
Technical – Essential
· Good knowledge of technologies related to Lotus Notes, Outlook, SharePoint, Office 2013, add-in/plugins, mobile devices and its infrastructure, workflow and processes
· Experience of a range of testing types including functional, non-functional, regression, integration, UAT and OAT.
· Experience of covering the complete project life-cycle, in a structured environment (both iterative/agile and waterfall).
· Extensive experience of creating and maintaining test conditions, test specifications and test scripts.
· ISTQB/ISEB Foundation level certification or demonstration of the equivalent level of knowledge gained through experience.
· Experience of creating and maintaining test plans
· Good knowledge of risk analysis and Risk Based Testing.
· Good knowledge of exploratory testing and techniques
· Good knowledge of defect management and test management tools ie. Quality Center
· Knowledge of Test Data provisioning and Management
· Knowledge of databases (e.g. tables, constraints, Structured Query Language)
· Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office toolset (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
. Person having good knowledge on TOSCA will be added advantage.