1. Develop, Review & Execute test cases for features owned and help other Junior QA for the same.
2. Measured by the thoroughness of the test cases and escaped defects.
3. Contribute to Regression Testing when required.
4. Develop extensive test cases for functional interactions inside the application and NFT.
5. Measured by the number of escaped defects around NFT.
6. Demonstrate understanding of Key Workflows, Usage Patterns and Modules.
7. Review NFR for understanding.
8. Escalate any Risks in the project to the Leads.
9. Flawless test case documentation with traceability to requirements.
10. Clear and concise defect documentation with traceability to test cases
11. Logging Root Cause of Defects and not defect Symptoms. Measured by the number of similar issues logged as identified in triage meeting.
12. Testing each build thoroughly for the features and platforms assigned and reporting test status accurately.
13. Understanding of Load/stress and performance testing.
14. Understanding the Test Strategy for the project and aligning testing with the Test Strategy defined.
Skill Sets/ Requirements:
1. Must have 3-6 yr of mobile /web app testing.
2. Must be able to lead 5-8 members of QA team.
3. Experience on Web testing and Automation would be plus for us.
4. Should be able to make SQL queries and check the database for insert/update & delete operations
Eligibility: Minimum 80% in 10th and 12th
B.Tech marks should be 60%
Notice period 60 days