1. 7+ Years in Automation Testing using Selenium Java/Python [ Relevant Experience ]
2. Excellent Programming / Scripting Skills in Java Or Python or C# mandatory
3. Exposure to API Automation and/or mobile test automation is a big plus
4. Strong skills on database
5. Experience in Unix/Linux scripting is a big plus
6. At least one domain expertise(BFSI, Insurance, Retail)
Provide team leadership and coaching
- Will have subject matter expertise in the delivery area/function
- Create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort
- Provide the team with a vision of the delivery objectives
- Familiarize the team with the customer needs, specifications, design targets, the development process, design standards, techniques and tools to support task performance
- Motivate and inspire team members
- Coach and help develop team members;
- Facilitate problem solving and collaboration
- Ensure discussions and decisions lead toward closure
- Intervene when necessary to aid the group in resolving issues
- Assure that the team members have the necessary education and training to effectively participate on the team
- Recognize and celebrate team and individuals accomplishments and exceptional performance
- Day to Day Testing Activities
- Testing Delivery in line with client expectations
- Track and report progress against milestones
- Identify Training requirements and forward it to the Test Manager / Delivery Manager (Technical and Soft skills)
- Attend weekly delivery lead meeting
- Knowledge of test management tools; TFS, JIRA, HP ALM, HP QC etc.
- Knowledge of automation tools; Webdriver, QTP, EggPlant, Ranorex, SoapUI etc.
- Knowledge of performance testing tools; JMeter, LoadRunner, BlazeMeter, NeuStar etc.
- Identify risks associated with testing, taking preventative action if risks become unacceptable.
- Produce proof of concepts for performance and automation testing.
- Hands on experience with automation frameworks like Keyword Defined Framework, Data Defined framework, Hybrid, BDD. Ability to setup frameworks from scratch. Modify set frameworks. Explain framework to automation testers
- Framework working knowledge. e.g. KDT, DD, BDD, Hybrid.
- Guide automation testers in navigating the team through technical problems.
- Offer solutions and best practices to the on-site team / client.