a) In-depth knowledge of Mobile Platforms
b) Recent, high Profile, Mobile App Quality Analysis, work experience.
- Candidate must be local to the Project and willing to come in for A F2F interview
- Looking for a detail-oriented Quality Assurance technologist, who will help the team efficiently ship complex, web-service integrated mobile native apps. A thorough understanding of mobile platforms and modern app testing techniques is critical.
- Resource will be responsible for all test procedures, test results, and process recommendations for a fast-moving mobile app development team.
- Resource will have frequent interaction with UX and mobile engineers to ensure sprint objectives are being met.
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Ability to create and maintain manual test scripts verifying UI behavior and screen control
- Ability to create and maintain automated test cycles using tools like Sauce Labs or MonkeyTalk
- Ability to debug in-app errors using web service test harness tools
- Familiarity with iOS and Android SDK frameworks and mobile app execution lifecycle
- Familiarity with iOS and Android code signing
- Familiarity with test program implications of iOS and Android device differences
- Familiarity with managing source code in Git repository
- Familiarity with Jenkins, Travels, Codeship or other Continuous Integration environments
- In-app (mobile native) technical testing experience
- Must be able to get into the code and troubleshoot on behalf of the UX team performing screen validation
- Working knowledge of code certification process for App Store promotion
- Experience with multiple "production" released mobile native apps
- Must have exceptional written communication skills and be highly detailed oriented in all reporting
- Must have helped successfully launch at least 2 native mobile app (iOS and Android) or 1 cross-platform mobile app
- Must be able to spot check detailed design specs for errors in interfaces
- Must understand Scrum and Agile techniques (JIRA bug-tracking tool mastery)