1) Write Press Releases and Articles on detection of new viruses and other malicious programs and explain their remedies. Also make press releases and analysis reports on all happenings, incidents and concerns related to Information Security and Online Crimes.(The writer needs to keep an ear to the ground and get updated on all the happenings in the security landscape.)
2) Make press releases on marketing activities, partnerships, product sales, products launches, exhibitions, new technologies, new features and much more.
3) Work with the programming and QA teams to write, edit and update User Guides and Help Files for all software products from MicroWorld. Will have to use Robohelp and Forehelp.
4) Conceptualize and write copy for Online, Print, TV and Radio Advertisements of MicroWorld products. Create emailers targeting partners, enterprises and end users on special offers and promotional activities. Write content for Factfiles, Brochures, Posters and Leaflets. Write Case Studies on product implementations at various clients places. (The Content Writer will be conceptualizing and ideating the creative side of almost all marketing and advertising activities of the company. Innovation and Differential Thinking will be key requirements here.)
5) Create and Update the complete content of MicroWorld website including Homepage Theme (which keeps changing regularly), Product Information, Banners Ads, Virus Information and Whitepapers. Create content for presentations on products and company.