Manage and own the delivery of all assigned test automation projects.
• Ensure that assigned projects adhere to TCOE standards.
• Build plans and timelines for implementing automated testing.
• Identify project level risks associated with automated testing projects and escalate to the Automation Manager.
• Provide automation input into test plans.
• Participate in defect triage calls and provide input on defects uncovered during automated testing.
• Provide automation team with training in methods and tools to enable continual improvement of the automation framework.
• Identify environment and test data needs, in coordination with functional, non functional, and test data leads.
• Drive timely execution of automation projects in accordance with testing timeline.
• Work with business units and functional test teams to gain business and functional knowledge of the application and gather requirements.
• Conduct automation feasibility studies of manual test cases and identify automation candidates.
• Collect and publish individual project metrics.
Understanding of PHEAA business processes for assigned testing projects. • Understanding of quality management and current testing trends and methodologies. • Knowledge of application functionality, data flows, and underlying architecture of systems