What you'll do
* Designing and writing test automation scripts using test automation frameworks.
* Coach the development team (based in London and Mumbai) with testing standards, tools and techniques
* Increase the quality of releases into production
* Provide estimates for test activities.
* Ensure that quality standards are adhered to during the development of products.
* Create, execute and troubleshoot automated test scenarios across our systems.
* Collaborate with other developers, product owners and learning technologists.
* Investigate problems in software as a result of testing
* Ensure cross browser testing is covered for learning platform
* Ensure stress level of the application are measured and maintained
* Ensure load test are executed before every release and SLAs are met
To work in an amazing PHP development team
Opportunity for travel Mumbai based staff will come to London for 4 weeks initially, followed by 2 weeks every Half yearly. London based staff will travel to Mumbai on a semi-regular basis for shorter visits.
Strong executive support for your team
The opportunity to use the latest automation tools and methods
Experience with modern quality methods, framework, debugging and automation techniques
Experience in Behaviour Driven development/testing (BDD) tools, like Cucumber/JBehave
Experience in automation scripting using Behat, PHP and/or PHPunit
TDD, BDD and load testing tools e.g. Jmeter/Load Runner
Familiarity with some or all: Bitbucket, Gherkin, HTML5, CSS3, Git/Bitbucket/JIRA,
CI/CD/DevOps tools like Puppet, Chef, Salt, Terraform.