1 Hands on experience of Automation tools and techniques, in particular,
a. Key word architecture,
b. Usage of HP Quick Test Professional 11.0
c. Automation using descriptive programming
2 VB Scripting
3 Exposure to web services testing using UFT
4 Experience in functional testing
5 Hands on experience of Quality Center 9.2 or above
6 Good communication skills
7 The candidate knows how to write main documentation about the implemented test automaton architecture and the test automaton user guide etc..
8 The candidate must be motivated, very dynamic and thorough
9 The candidate always likes looking for the best technical solution
10 The candidate is keen to learn new test frameworks to automate test
11 The candidate is keen to learn the test designer activity (create and describe new test cases)
1 Experience in functional test driven process including continuous integration (In Agile context)
2 Experience in Agile testing software (Greenpepper, selenium, fitness, etc..)
3 Experience of estimating test effort
4 The candidate knows JIRA, Confluence and Bamboo tools
5 The candidate has development experience of implementing test tools like mocks, Test data Injector, etc..
1. Implementing and maintaining consistent test automations based on defined Key word architecture
- Its maintenance must be easy (not take too many time)
- Its components can be re-used in other contexts (or stories)
- The checkpoints must be relevant
2. Realizing POC and associated feasibility study (based on test repository).
3. Executing and following the test campaigns
4. Respecting the GECD test policy and strategy
5. Working in Agile context in an extended team
6. Be able to alert the team manager at each identified blocking point
7. Interacting with Paris teams to agree work package deliverables and ensure successful and timely execution of test activities
8. Suggesting improvement for the test cases, test automaton architecture etc..
9. Writing the associated documentation in a wiki (confluence tools)
10. Expected Effort distribution Implementing and maintaining Test Automaton (50%),Executing manual tests which are not yet automated (30%), Executing and following the automated and manual test campaigns (20%). In the future, designing and maintaining test repository.