Test Automation engineer with 5-9 years of experience in developing test suites using variety of automation tools and designing test automation frameworks.
The Automation Quality Engineer will collaborate closely with the Development team while utilizing strong automation and test skills in an agile environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
Primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to
- Developing scalable and reusable processes and automation frameworks
- Automating REST APIs
- Creating, Maintaining and Executing test scripts for Functional, Regression, Integration and Performance test projects leveraging tools such as Selenium
- Analysing test results, tracing issues and tracking defects
- Working closely with Development and other QA team members, continuously analysing ways to improve processes and increase efficiency.
You bring to the table
- Experience in web service test automation using standard test tools like Selenium
- Extensive background in developing test automation frameworks utilizing Python (Preferred)/Java/Perl etc
- Experience with Automation Framework like PyTest (Preferred) / Unittest / NoseTest.
- Experience with GUI, Web, Rest API testing
- Experience with NMS/EMS system
- Experience with WIFI/Layer 2/Layer 3 would be added advantage
- Experience with Scale and Performance testing would be added advantage
- Understanding of Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Continuous Deployment
- Strong understanding of quality practices and ability to apply proven QA techniques including requirement traceability, boundary value analysis and application stability / usability.
- Experience working with various test development and test management tools.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adjust to new technologies
- Strong analytical and trouble shooting skills