* Good Experience in Channel Sales
* Responsible for complete sales & administrative operations for area.
* Demonstration of vehicle in field.
* Deal & Coordinate with NBFC & Banks for maximizing Retails Finances.
* Responsible for forecasting and achievement of sales volume, sales growth & Market Share.
* Planning, designing and executing regional marketing and sales promotional activities both BTL & ATL activities.
* Tracking, analyzing and reporting on competitor activity.
* Check and implementation of SSI factors at dealerships.
* Developing sales tactical strategies to build consumer preference and driving volumes; evaluating marketing budgets periodically including manpower planning initiatives, Product Promotions, Displays and
Financial Incentives to ensure adherence and achievement of Company Targets.
* Providing direction to execute promotions, displays in sync with regional characteristics; building brand focus in conjunction with operational requirements. Planning ATL/BTL activities for region according to market requirement in terms of Print Advertisement and Local Promotional activities.
* Analysing Customer feedback especially Customer needs, Customer purchase experience and Customer satisfaction scores and developing and driving dealer teams for Continuous improvement Process.
* Driving and leading the team to achieve Sales targets and goal sheets given by the company.
* Business Analysis of Market share across carlines and territories.
* Developing Channel strategies to counter competition and growing market share for all categories.
* Developing, motivating retailer teams at dealerships in Customer centricity.
* Monitoring dealer sales & marketing activities; implementing effective strategies to maximize sales and accomplishment of revenue and collection targets.
* Evaluating performance & monitoring dealers sales and marketing activities; managing change and driving new initiative at dealer network in line with strategic plan set.
* Setting up new sales outlets/counters to serve customer demands and better customer satisfaction experience.
* Manpower Development
* Leading, training & monitoring dealer team members to ensure efficiency in business operations and meeting of individual & group targets.
* Understanding manpower needs, facilitating, training manpower according to strengths and product gaps. Handholding manpower to achieve dealership and company objectives.
* Product Knowledge and Soft Skill up gradation of sales team to face customer objection and challenges.
So If you are interested therefore requested to send us your update resume with complete below require details.
Current region you are handling:
Total Years of Experience:
Age / DOB:
Open for relocation:
Reason of looking for a change:
For any further clarification pls. feel free to contact me.
Thanks & Regards