Be the project manager for the Technology Operations group in the AIDC
• Interact with the systems, platform and nAble development teams
• Interact with the test teams
• Track progress of the Technology Operations System/Class III projects.
• Report progress, risks and issues for each allocated projects.
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Provide estimates on new developments and track estimates vs actuals.
• Maintain and act on the following artefacts: Risk Logs, issue log, JIRA boards
• Laise with the Studio developments PM ¬¬
o Lead technology risk reviews with stakeholders
o Identify key issues and prioritise fixing of issues
o Ensure project kick-offs are performed to ensure all functionalities are supported for the specific market
• Manage stakeholder expectations – identify and act on urgent issues
• Communciate with teams on progress for Technology group developments
• Communicate to Sydney and Las Vegas teams for any issues that require attention.
• Prepare Project Status report and highlight achievement, risks, and issues on weekly basis.
• Publish regular and ad-hoc reports from various sources – ensure the data is accurate and identify the key lead indicators
• Ensure the central report site is up to date (SIS)
• Provide input into improvements to existing reports.
• Identify, communciate and implement continous improvements activities
• Provide support to the teams during the change process
• Participate in the global PM Community of Practice
• Lead the Project Manager Community of Practice of the project managers in the AIDC
• Ensure the projects are managed following the framework put in place
• Communciate Framework put in place to other parties
Stake Holders / Interactions
• Technology Group Project Managers (Sydney and Las Vegas)
• Delivery Managers
• Local Studio Project managers
• Local development teams (systems, platform, nAble and test) and local studio technical team
• Director and CTO
Experience & Qualifications
• Minimum 7-10 yrs of experience project management professional.
• Degree qualification in software engineering, project management, IT or other related field
• Extensive experience in full life cycle of project management, including planning, budgeting, estimating, vendor management and internal negotiations
• Well versed with agile methodology. Preferably played the role of scrum master in past.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills including report writing and presentations
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively in a team environment
• Capacity to communicate and negotiate with all levels of staff and management
• Strong consulting, analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Strong Excel and power point reporting skills.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.