NAV Techno Functional Consultant
- Knows the SDLC and MS methodology well able to articulate and understand the pain points of the organization
- Design the solution to address the pain points and deliver it, having exposure to the application support engagement.
- Develop and continually improve software systems development lifecycle methodologies and processes utilizing
- Understanding business process & software which is going to be implemented
- Do the GAP Analysis & documentation
- ERP Implementation and Support of modules across all departments
- Configuring Co's Data into a system as per the Requirement
- Preparing SOWs
- Plan reporting and consolidation for group companies
- Master data verification, correction & validation
- Adjust business process where necessary to accommodate the ERP System
- Educate the users concerning best practices of working Data migration
- Testing of ERP
- Post-Go-Live Support and Handover
- Travel Onsite for Training and Implementation if required
- Post implementation support/ User Training/upgrades.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Qualification And Experience:
1. Technical Consultant with NAV background of 4+ Years of experience & having worked on the MS NAV product extensively (NAV 2016 upwards) and done multiple implementations.
2. Worked on different NAV versions, well aware of customization in NAV, having developed customization from scratch.
3. Worked on complete development life cycle of least 2 to 3 projects. Also having done projects on support, upgrade and Migrations
4. Having an excellent analytical mind.
5. Being able to work using provided material and resources.
6. Having good written and verbal communication skills.
7. Being able to interact with clients.
8. Having technical skills.
9. Being able to work alone or with a team.
10. Having high attention to details.
11. Being able to prioritize tasks.
12. Having knowledge of Navision modules and functionality.
13. Being able to supervise other members.