The Technical Support Specialist is the primary customer (B2B) facing contact for technical queries on all
Primary responsibility is to help customers (B2B) solve technical issues (post sales) and to answer any
questions about the features and capabilities of the products over the phone.
- Provide post sales technical support by understanding common problems faced in Video,
Intrusion and Access installations. Areas include, but are not limited to, configurations, installation
procedures, application functionality, and other areas as related to system operations.
- Have the ability to troubleshoot and help customers in resolving product technical issues
- Understand Video, Intrusion, Access and Fire system requirements from customers and guide
them in selecting products
- Have clear understanding about the glossary used in Video, Intrusion, Access and Fire systems,
and can clearly explain the same to customers
- Build relationships with customer base and become knowledgeable about the customers needs
- Create, track and monitor MIS records for all incoming support requests.
- Engineering /science graduates with at least three year work experience on Security Product
installation/Technical Support environment (Video, Access & Intrusion)
- Strong Customer Service skills ability to quickly gain customers trust and confidence
- Experience with wide range of security brands and systems
- Strong problem solving skills ability to quickly and correctly assess the impact, complexity and
urgency of problems reported by customers
- Strong listening skills to really understand a customers problem or question
- Ability to communicate and build relationships comfortably with customers
- Excellent Communication skills - Fluent in English and Hindi, and a good team player
- Regional Language speaking proficiency (Tamil) would be an added advantage