Participates in application support, enhancements and related projects, from business needs analysis through production delivery, acting as the technical leader and coordinating proper technical design, development, support, and integration of solutions into existing information systems.
- Consults with stakeholders concerning the technical design and development of software applications and modifications as needed.
- Provides enhancement solutions for TIBCO CIM application for improved functionality.
- Ensures data integrity within TIBCO CIM by analyzing and resolving issues as they relate to data sources, business processes, workflows, etc.
- Understands and experienced with data integration (ETL/ELT) concepts and implementation.
- Collaborates with Quality Assurance to support code migration, defect management, and resolution.
- Works with various IT teams to support rollout of new application functionality, releases, and/or upgrades.
- Participates in providing input towards new project or enhancement requirements.
- Delivers design and code reviews to ensure proper standards are followed and production supportability is addressed. Supports cut-over activities as necessary for smooth migration of code into Production environment.
- Prepares key SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) documents for new solutions to enable service levels to be met within TIBCO CIM application.