- Understand, identify and publish regular metrics that help the team and the business to understand the quality of applications.
- Work closely with software developers to ensure product features achieve the required level of quality.
- Work with team to deliver on the QA automation strategy to help improve overall quality and test coverage and achieve greater balance between manual and automated testing to improve efficiency and test coverage.
- Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
- Strong ability to lead process enhancement activities for development, training, metrics, and assurance.
- Develop and write test plans and test cases for validating product requirements while adhering to our quality process to ensure excellent overall product quality for our customers.
- Improve and evolve Quality Assurance discipline within the team, develop test plans and test cases, manage the bug backlog, and oversee the bug triage process.
- Implemented innovative testing solutions, managed changes & releases, delivered technical testing services, enhanced productivity beyond scale, deployed standardized and customizable processes, handled large teams and developed highly performing and strong talents.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Requirements :- Typically, 12 to 15 years of experience in IT Industry including 9+ years of experience in Software QA background.
- Must be from the Software Product Development Organization only.
- 3-4 years of experience as Technical Software QA Manager.
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements.
- Hands on experience in quality processes.
- Strong knowledge of and a minimum of 4 years of hands-on experience with test automation tool Selenium.
- Knowledge of QA methodology and tools.
- Experience on implementing continuous integration and development models.
- Experience working with global teams located onshore and offshore.