Responsible for enzyme sales in the respective regions, planning and executing enzyme projects in coordination with the sales team.
Manage and drive enzyme projects towards achieving agreed objectives and budgeted sales targets.
Represent Enzyme solutions in a professional & Technical manner that provides assurance to the customer about enzyme products & capabilities
Work closely with the account manager, product manager, Technical team in identifying opportunities, setting goals & implementation to meet the business objectives
Demonstrate the customer on the product value proposition & enhance customers TRUST on the product
Responsible for establishing the products of the enzyme in the market
The person acts as a true partner to the team and engages customers in a professional, service-oriented manner, able to understand the customers- needs and nuances.
Define & implement overall performance indicators and periodical reporting of actual performance, in order to facilitate (timely) decision taking.
? Monitor and report to the relevant internal stakeholders about competitive and customer technical developments, new applications and new products.
Qualification And Experience:
Bachelors or Master's degree in Food Technology or Related Field (MBA preferable). Combination of technical and business capability is the key requirement. An experience of 5-20 years in enzyme application experience or related field Expertise in Bakery Products Cakes, Pastry, Muffins, Donuts etc or any other FMCG Products & managing projects.
1. High level of conceptual and analytical skills
2. Capable to serve as a bridge between business & technology
3. A high level of personal and professional integrity
4. Project Management skills
5. Relationship building - both internal and external
6. Plenty of initiative with a positive attitude
7. An entrepreneurial and result focused individual with a pro-active attitude and strong business sense
8. Ability to work in high performing teams
9. English fluency mandatory
10. Recognizes problems and responds with a sense of urgency, using good judgment; makes timely, thoughtful, sometimes difficult decisions; seeks and accepts input from others.
11. Candidates must demonstrate excellent follow-through and attention to detail. Including Outstanding communication skills (oral, written, presentation, listening)
12. Ability to prioritize workload and respond quickly to time-sensitive requests
13. Strong planning and coordination skills to work with multiple priorities and diverse clients
14. Strong business and financial acumen, influencing and negotiating skills.